ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eligible referees question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ShrutiBlue
India

Eligible referees question

Post by ShrutiBlue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:12 am

Hello all

I know this question has been asked many times in different forms, but the main reason for confusion for me regarding a naturalisation application is providing referees.

I wanted to ask if I can provide the following people as referees-

1. A friend of mine who has known me for many years and got his British passport a few years ago (a Bioinformatician).
2. My previous employer who is the director of a VAT registered limited company, who holds a PhD, is also British and has known me for over 8 years.

From the list I can see that the second one falls under the accepted professions but I wanted a confirmation to get this cleared in my head. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with my confusion!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Eligible referees question

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:28 am

Both fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ShrutiBlue
India

Re: Eligible referees question

Post by ShrutiBlue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:53 pm

Thanks for the reply, as always.