ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FIANCE VISA MOROCCO

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

heyimok1
Newly Registered
Mood:

FIANCE VISA MOROCCO

Post by heyimok1 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:48 pm

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one, I want to marry my fiance who is in Morocco at the moment, I am a british citizen. I want to avoid the corrupt officials and beaurucarcy around getting married in morocco as it is a lengthy process.

I have instead opted for the fiance visa route. When she is here we will have an Islamic marriage here and a UK legal wedding. My question will our Islamic marriage be valid when we are in morocco together?

Thanks guys

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FIANCE VISA MOROCCO

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 pm

heyimok1 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:48 pm
My question will our Islamic marriage be valid when we are in morocco together?

Thanks guys
Islamic one will probably not but English one (registry office) will more likely be accepted due to being officially conducted.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FIANCE VISA MOROCCO

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Have you and your fiance met in person?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.