ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:17 pm

Thank you so much and big hug Marcnath.
marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:28 pm
abuhf wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:27 pm
Thank you so much Marcnath, I really appreciate it

I would be really pleased if you could advise me on my below enquiry too

" My business is up and running good, I have invested around 120K and running have 80K more left to invest but I'm thinking of opening an another store and invest over 100K from the investment funds , my extension is on end of November this year and incase if I didn't get to open the new store, can I simply transfer the funds to my current store which is running well or will there be any issue ?

Also I can invest balance of the funds 3 months before extension if necessary right ?

Kindly advise

I don't see any issues with both

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:24 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

Is it mandatory to carryout right to work or any back ground checks before hiring a staff for retail sector ?

Also my Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code is in consulting and for extension I'm gonna use my retail shop for investment and job creation, in this case what SOC code should I mention on application.

Thanking you

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:46 am

abuhf wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:24 am
Is it mandatory to carryout right to work or any back ground checks before hiring a staff for retail sector ?
Yes. I think you may only employ settled workers.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:53 am

Hi Vinny,

My employees are British citizen and I got their passport copy to check right to work , apart from that do I have to carry out any DBS or any form of criminal or background checks ?

Thanks
vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:46 am
abuhf wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:24 am
Yes. I think you may only employ settled workers.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:58 am

Probably optional.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:10 am

However, DBS or background/criminal checks may protect employers from surprises. For example, in the retail sector, would you want to know, if they were habitual shoplifters?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:13 am

Its not a mandatory requirement for Tier 1 Extension right ?
vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:10 am
However, DBS or background/criminal checks may protect employers from surprises. For example, would you want to know, if they were habitual shoplifters?

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:25 am

vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:58 am
Probably optional.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:22 pm

Thank you so much Vinny , is very clear

Please enlighten me on below

" Also my Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code is in consulting and for extension I'm gonna use my retail shop for investment and job creation, in this case what SOC code should I mention on application "

vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:25 am
vinny wrote:
Probably optional.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:45 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

" Also my Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code is in consulting and for extension I'm gonna use my retail shop for investment and job creation, in this case what SOC code should I mention on application "

abuhf wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:22 pm

vinny wrote:
vinny wrote:
Probably optional.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:23 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

I have important question about guidance for funds

Letter from bank confirming funds and that they have been in the bank for at least 90 days - This just applies for maintenance right

For 200K Investment in to business can we use the funds as soon as its arrived to UK bank account from overseas account or do we have wait for 90 after the money arrives and than invest to business ?

abuhf wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:45 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

abuhf wrote:

vinny wrote:
vinny wrote:
Probably optional.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:03 pm

Hi Mods and Experts,

Please help me with below with your valuable answers
abuhf wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:23 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

I have important question about guidance for funds

Letter from bank confirming funds and that they have been in the bank for at least 90 days - This just applies for maintenance right

For 200K Investment in to business can we use the funds as soon as its arrived to UK bank account from overseas account or do we have wait for 90 after the money arrives and than invest to business ?

abuhf wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:45 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

abuhf wrote:

vinny wrote:
vinny wrote:
Probably optional.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:02 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

As a Tier 1 Ent visa holders are we allowed to apply for discounted energy bill, will it have any impact on our visa applications ?

GOVUK: You are eligible for a discounted energy bill under the Energy Bills Support Scheme. You can apply here: [LINK REMOVED]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:35 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:02 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

As a Tier 1 Ent visa holders are we allowed to apply for discounted energy bill, will it have any impact on our visa applications ?

GOVUK: You are eligible for a discounted energy bill under the Energy Bills Support Scheme. You can apply here: [LINK REMOVED]
Did you get this link in a text message?? It is a scam and not the gov website. No government website ends in .com

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/getting-the ... e-discount
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:14 am
If ANY restriction exists you will find it in the guide. The rest, you follow as per the law. You do not need to ask about every single detail of your business. Many of these details are not relevant to your immigration or visa at all.

Like for example, you will not be deported because you changed your broadband provider :?
The link above was removed as it was a scam website. Any government energy help will be applied by your energy supplier automatically to your bill. You do not need to do anything :!: :!:

As you were advised several times before that your queries have NOTHING to do with your visa or your immigration. You seem to ignore these notices. Your post will be closed if you repeat this.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:20 am

Sorry Zimba,

Zimba wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 pm
Zimba wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:14 am
If ANY restriction exists you will find it in the guide. The rest, you follow as per the law. You do not need to ask about every single detail of your business. Many of these details are not relevant to your immigration or visa at all.

Like for example, you will not be deported because you changed your broadband provider :?
The link above was removed as it was a scam website. Any government energy help will be applied by your energy supplier automatically to your bill. You do not need to do anything :!: :!:

As you were advised several times before that your queries have NOTHING to do with your visa or your immigration. You seem to ignore these notices. Your post will be closed if you repeat this.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:16 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I have question about statement to show for living expenses for extension for me and my dependents , I have over 5000 GBP in my account to show for visa purpose , living expenses which has been maintained for over 90 days in my saving account, now I want to transfer additional investment funds from my country to my UK saving account and transfer to my business account but my question is if I keep this 5000 pounds intact and transfer investment funds which are being transferred form back home to my saving account, will It affect the 5000 GBP 90 days maintenance ?

Kindly advise

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:37 pm

Respected Mods and Members,

This is gentle reminder, please assist.
abuhf wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:16 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

I have question about statement to show for living expenses for extension for me and my dependents , I have over 5000 GBP in my account to show for visa purpose , living expenses which has been maintained for over 90 days in my saving account, now I want to transfer additional investment funds from my country to my UK saving account and transfer to my business account but my question is if I keep this 5000 pounds intact and transfer investment funds which are being transferred form back home to my saving account, will It affect the 5000 GBP 90 days maintenance ?

Kindly advise

HappyChap2021
Argentina

Post by HappyChap2021 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:05 pm

when do you plan to apply for the extension?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:14 pm

End of this year 2022

Can you help me with my query ?

HappyChap2021 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:05 pm
when do you plan to apply for the extension?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:14 am

abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly advise
The fact that money comes and goes from your account is irrelevant. The maintenance requirement is tested based on the min bank account balance on each day over the 90 day period. So you keep that balance over the min requirement and you are good to go
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:07 pm

Thank you so much Zimba,

I really appreciate it

Zimba wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:14 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly advise
The fact that money comes and goes from your account is irrelevant. The maintenance requirement is tested based on the min bank account balance on each day over the 90 day period. So you keep that balance over the min requirement and you are good to go

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Thanks is not enough to thank you all for continued support shown throughout

I'm just couple of weeks away to apply for extension of my Tier 1, I just want to reconfirm from your expertise if the documents below are sufficient or do I need anything more

1) I have invested over 150K and will transfer another 50K two weeks before extension and I hope its suffice and meet requirements of investing 200K to complete my investment of 200K

2) Proof of bank statements to prove money invested in to businesses from saving to business account

3) Pay slips of two settled worker for 12 months and FPS provided by accountant

4) Proof to director of current company which money was invested

5) Employee tax payments made to HMRC for employees

6) Director loan letter

7) Proof of living expense

8) Proof to director of company with in 6 months of the entry - I'm going to submit the companies house print out, I got visa on 2019 but my contact was registered and I'm director of it since 2018

Kindly advise if I have to add any more documents or the above is sufficient

Thanking you in advance

HappyChap2021
Argentina

Post by HappyChap2021 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:56 pm

Given your case is not straightforward, I strongly recommend that you attached a cover letter in which you explain the case in details. I had a solicitor writing it for me, but if you don't have one I'm sure if you search the web you will find something that you can use as a template. All the best!

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:00 pm

Thank you for advise, would you please tell me why my case is not straight forward, what makes you think that way

Did you applied yourself or solicitor ?

Thanking you in advance
HappyChap2021 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:56 pm
Given your case is not straightforward, I strongly recommend that you attached a cover letter in which you explain the case in details. I had a solicitor writing it for me, but if you don't have one I'm sure if you search the web you will find something that you can use as a template. All the best!