ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In-Person applicants experiences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ChetanOjha

Re: congrats bond!

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:35 am

mewmew wrote:Hi Bonvivz,

I have a similar situation, I use only HSBC (and of course they refused to stamp or write any letter), my normal statement will be sent out on 7th each month and my appointment is 13th Aug, which is very risky for me to receive the latest statement on time. Can you please tell me which HSBC branch agreed to stamp (the teller's) for you? and how did you make they do it?

Sam
bonvivz wrote:
bond wrote:Hi ambitions_high

take a print out of online statements ask the bank to stamp and provide supporting letter stating that the are authnticating these statements and they are tru copies of customer transactions,

i have done the same, my appointment was on 5th of may, i did not had my original bank statements from december to april 30th i took colour printouts and asked the bank to stamp on every page and an authentication letter as well,

regards
bond
Hey bond,

Congrats bro!...

plz share your experience..., Im due for extension in june. Which bank is yours?.. damn I enquired the HSBC bank , those guys are not ready at all to endorse a single statement. However I managed to convince them for Bank statements on their letter head with a stamp (usually used by teller). they "We are strictly not authorized to authenticate/endorse any statement for any reasons".

regards,

bon
HSBC do provide you statement and stamp it too. It depends on which branch you are asking. Try 2-3 different branch and you will get it. They do stamp the temp. statements(which is acceptable by HO too) in branch.

khubs

go tier 1 exyension :)

Post by khubs » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi All,

I got tier1 extension yesterday...Smile

thanks to everyone especially, PUSH_HSMP, RKROHELA, NIRUV, KASHIF.BUTT, SSVGOPAL, DEBZ, GOLU, HSMP_2007....

thanks to everyone for their advice and suggestions.....

MY STORY AT THE PEO-CROYDON IS:

APPOINTMENT DATE- 2 JULY 2009
APPOINTMENT TIME: 9:00AM

8:30AM- RECAHED PEO CROYDON , WENT THROUGH INITIAL SECURITY CHECKS

8:45AM- INITIAL SCREENING OF APPLICATION FORM+ PASSPORT. I WAS ISSUED A TICKET WHICH ENABLED ME TO GO IN AND OUT OF THE BUILDING.
AFTER CHECKING MY FORM AND PASSPORT, THE OFFICER ASKED ME TO GO TO 1ST FLOOR FOR PAYMENT.

8:55- 9:00AM- IN THE Q FOR PAYMENT , GAVE CASH AND THEN MY REFERENCE NO. WAS ANNOUNCED AND I WAS ASKED TO GO TO THE SECOND FLOOR AND MEET THE CASE WORKER.

9:00 AM- THE CASE WORKER ASKED ME FOR ALL MY DOCUMENTS AT ONCE. I EXPLAINED HER MY CASE -5 MINS.

AHE ASKED ME TO SIT DOWN AND THAT SHE WOULD LET ME KNOW IF SHE REQUIRES ANY OTHER DOCS.

DURING ALL THIS TIME, SHE WAS GOING THROUGH MY PAAPORT, DEGREE CERTIFICATE ETC.

AT 10:00 AM SHE SAID- "I NEED TO CHECK THE BANK STATEMENTS AND PAYSLIPS AND OTHER DOCS. SO WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT OF THE BUIDING AND COME BY 12:15PM."

I TOLD HER IF SHE WANTED ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS AND SHE SAID, EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE, BUT, INCASE SHE REQUIRES ANYTHING ELSE SHE WILL CALL ME ON MY MOBILE.

10:15AM- LEFT THE BUIDING AND WENT TO CROYDON MALL, SAT AT STARBUCKS THINKING WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY APPLICATION FORM...WENT BACK TO THE OFFICE AT 12:00PM.

12:00PM- SAT AND WAITED FOR THE CASEWORKER.

12:16PM- CASEWORKER SAID, ALL SEEMS FINE AND THAT SHE IS SENDING THE DOCUMENTS TO HER SUPERVISOR FOR CHECK. SHE ASKED ME TO COME BACK BY 3:00PM.

I WENT AGIN TO THE MALL, CAME BACK BY 3:00PM.

3:00PM- THE CASEWORKER CALLED ME AND SAID, "THE SUPERVISOR IS FINE WITH THE APPLICATION AND THE PASSPORT HAS GONE FOR STAMPING. PLS. GO TO FLOOR 1 AND SIT INFRONT OF THE 16TH COUNTER AND THEY WILL CALL YOUR REFERENCE NO. WHEN READY."

3:05PM- WENT TO THE COUNTER AND WAITED.

3:15PM- MY REFERENCE NO. WAS ANNOUNCED AND I GOT MY PASSPORT STAMPED. I WAS ASKED TO CHECK MY NAME, DATE OF BIRT AND NATIONALITY ON THE STAMPED VISA WHICH WAS FINE.

I HAVE BEEN GRATED EXTENSION TILL 8TH FEB 2013. MY VISA WAS EXPIRING ON 8 FEB 2010.

THE CASE WORKER SAID I COULD APPLY FOR ILR IN 2012 AS I AM ON HSMP. NOT QUITE SURE THOUGH, AS I THOUGHT IT WAS AFTER 5 YEARS.

ANYWAYS, THE CASEWORKER WAS VERY SWEET , PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE.

list of my docs:

passport
original 12 month payslips
original 12 month bank statements(same for maintenance funds)
original MSC degree
original contract letter for job from employer

THANKS EVERYONE AGAIN:)))))

Regards,
Khubs

Thanks all Smile

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: go tier 1 exyension :)

Post by nionlight » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:53 pm

khubs wrote:Hi All,

I got tier1 extension yesterday...Smile

thanks to everyone especially, PUSH_HSMP, RKROHELA, NIRUV, KASHIF.BUTT, SSVGOPAL, DEBZ, GOLU, HSMP_2007....

thanks to everyone for their advice and suggestions.....

MY STORY AT THE PEO-CROYDON IS:

APPOINTMENT DATE- 2 JULY 2009
APPOINTMENT TIME: 9:00AM

8:30AM- RECAHED PEO CROYDON , WENT THROUGH INITIAL SECURITY CHECKS

8:45AM- INITIAL SCREENING OF APPLICATION FORM+ PASSPORT. I WAS ISSUED A TICKET WHICH ENABLED ME TO GO IN AND OUT OF THE BUILDING.
AFTER CHECKING MY FORM AND PASSPORT, THE OFFICER ASKED ME TO GO TO 1ST FLOOR FOR PAYMENT.

8:55- 9:00AM- IN THE Q FOR PAYMENT , GAVE CASH AND THEN MY REFERENCE NO. WAS ANNOUNCED AND I WAS ASKED TO GO TO THE SECOND FLOOR AND MEET THE CASE WORKER.

9:00 AM- THE CASE WORKER ASKED ME FOR ALL MY DOCUMENTS AT ONCE. I EXPLAINED HER MY CASE -5 MINS.

AHE ASKED ME TO SIT DOWN AND THAT SHE WOULD LET ME KNOW IF SHE REQUIRES ANY OTHER DOCS.

DURING ALL THIS TIME, SHE WAS GOING THROUGH MY PAAPORT, DEGREE CERTIFICATE ETC.

AT 10:00 AM SHE SAID- "I NEED TO CHECK THE BANK STATEMENTS AND PAYSLIPS AND OTHER DOCS. SO WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT OF THE BUIDING AND COME BY 12:15PM."

I TOLD HER IF SHE WANTED ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS AND SHE SAID, EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE, BUT, INCASE SHE REQUIRES ANYTHING ELSE SHE WILL CALL ME ON MY MOBILE.

10:15AM- LEFT THE BUIDING AND WENT TO CROYDON MALL, SAT AT STARBUCKS THINKING WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY APPLICATION FORM...WENT BACK TO THE OFFICE AT 12:00PM.

12:00PM- SAT AND WAITED FOR THE CASEWORKER.

12:16PM- CASEWORKER SAID, ALL SEEMS FINE AND THAT SHE IS SENDING THE DOCUMENTS TO HER SUPERVISOR FOR CHECK. SHE ASKED ME TO COME BACK BY 3:00PM.

I WENT AGIN TO THE MALL, CAME BACK BY 3:00PM.

3:00PM- THE CASEWORKER CALLED ME AND SAID, "THE SUPERVISOR IS FINE WITH THE APPLICATION AND THE PASSPORT HAS GONE FOR STAMPING. PLS. GO TO FLOOR 1 AND SIT INFRONT OF THE 16TH COUNTER AND THEY WILL CALL YOUR REFERENCE NO. WHEN READY."

3:05PM- WENT TO THE COUNTER AND WAITED.

3:15PM- MY REFERENCE NO. WAS ANNOUNCED AND I GOT MY PASSPORT STAMPED. I WAS ASKED TO CHECK MY NAME, DATE OF BIRT AND NATIONALITY ON THE STAMPED VISA WHICH WAS FINE.

I HAVE BEEN GRATED EXTENSION TILL 8TH FEB 2013. MY VISA WAS EXPIRING ON 8 FEB 2010.

THE CASE WORKER SAID I COULD APPLY FOR ILR IN 2012 AS I AM ON HSMP. NOT QUITE SURE THOUGH, AS I THOUGHT IT WAS AFTER 5 YEARS.

ANYWAYS, THE CASEWORKER WAS VERY SWEET , PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE.

list of my docs:

passport
original 12 month payslips
original 12 month bank statements(same for maintenance funds)
original MSC degree
original contract letter for job from employer

THANKS EVERYONE AGAIN:)))))

Regards,
Khubs

Thanks all Smile
congratulation mate. job done!! :)
i understand from your post your visa was due to xpire february 2010(i am hoping you are a hsmp visa holders, since you mentioned "extension") and you applied for extension almost 8 months ago? is that correct mate? if so, did the officer asked you why you applied so early? and did you take any extra paper to show that you have a reason to apply or something like that? my hsmp visa is due to expire end of octeber this year. i have all the required paper but i am not sure if i can apply now or not. because there are some cases when the visa is stamped and validity date is the date when visa was issued. so i am kind of confused. any suggestion will be appreciated. thanks

vc

Post by vc » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:26 am

Hi !

I had a simillar experience at the PEO Croydon last week. very friendly and fast service....

Applied six months before expiry of current hsmp visa and recd the tier 1 valid for 3 years from end of current visa. As long as you dont claim additional points for age, you are okay to apply early.

vc

ITGraduate
Member of Standing

Covering letter

Post by ITGraduate » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 am

Hi Khubs and others,

Could you please email me your covering letter template as I got my extension in another 3 weeks!!!!

Thanks
Last edited by ITGraduate on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

khubs

Post by khubs » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Thanks all Smile[/quote]
i understand from your post your visa was due to xpire february 2010(i am hoping you are a hsmp visa holders, since you mentioned "extension") and you applied for extension almost 8 months ago? is that correct mate? if so, did the officer asked you why you applied so early? and did you take any extra paper to show that you have a reason to apply or something like that? my hsmp visa is due to expire end of octeber this year. i have all the required paper but i am not sure if i can apply now or not. because there are some cases when the visa is stamped and validity date is the date when visa was issued. so i am kind of confused. any suggestion will be appreciated. thanks[/quote]

hi nionlight,

yes indeed i was on hsmp-non JR and i applied 8 month before my visa for hsmp was going to expire(the due expiry date was 8th feb 2010).

I was on a 1 year contract job which finished in JUNE 2009 and I met all the criteria for extension. Also, was offered another permanent job but, my employer wanted longer validity for the visa. i mentioned this in my covering letter, i also carried the offer letter for new job....BUT HEY LISTEN- THE CASEWORKER WAS JUST NOT INTERESTED IN ALL THIS....SHE SAID TILL THE TIME U MEET ALL THE POINTS IT'S FINE FOR EXTENSION...(TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION LAST 12 MONTH EMPLOYMENT ONLY)

MY VISA HAS BEEN STAMPED FOR 3 YEARS STARTING FROM FEB 2010 ...SO RUN GO AHEAD AND GET IT DONE:) IF U HAVE ALL THE PAPERS READY.

GOOD LUCK!

khUBS

lj
Newly Registered

Re: congrats bond!

Post by lj » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm

chetanojha wrote:
mewmew wrote:Hi Bonvivz,

I have a similar situation, I use only HSBC (and of course they refused to stamp or write any letter), my normal statement will be sent out on 7th each month and my appointment is 13th Aug, which is very risky for me to receive the latest statement on time. Can you please tell me which HSBC branch agreed to stamp (the teller's) for you? and how did you make they do it?

Sam
bonvivz wrote:
bond wrote:Hi ambitions_high

take a print out of online statements ask the bank to stamp and provide supporting letter stating that the are authnticating these statements and they are tru copies of customer transactions,

i have done the same, my appointment was on 5th of may, i did not had my original bank statements from december to april 30th i took colour printouts and asked the bank to stamp on every page and an authentication letter as well,

regards
bond
Hey bond,

Congrats bro!...

plz share your experience..., Im due for extension in june. Which bank is yours?.. damn I enquired the HSBC bank , those guys are not ready at all to endorse a single statement. However I managed to convince them for Bank statements on their letter head with a stamp (usually used by teller). they "We are strictly not authorized to authenticate/endorse any statement for any reasons".

regards,

bon
HSBC do provide you statement and stamp it too. It depends on which branch you are asking. Try 2-3 different branch and you will get it. They do stamp the temp. statements(which is acceptable by HO too) in branch.
I had the same problem with not having my bank statement in time. My bank refused to give me anything the HO would accept. The visa was rejected due to insufficient evidence for 5 days of one months that I had maintenance funds. Whatever you do, you definitely want to get that statement.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing

Plz Help

Post by ITGraduate » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am

Guys please could you share your covering letter with me please

I got only 2 weeks for extension now

Regards

rsathish

Post by rsathish » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 pm

I don't appreciate this. The caseworker maynot bother about your visa expiry date & you might want to extend it because your employer wants a "longer valid visa".

Result, geniune applicants who have 1 to 2 months for their visa expiry can't get an appointment in Croydon PEO or their postal application processed late. It's become a scramble like a first-day first-show ticket.

I don't think an employer can discriminate an employee over another just because he has more time on his visa. They are not being professional. And you guys are just giving up to their game of hardball.

I've seen many ppl in my company who have moved to permanent job even though they have <6 months in their visa. I was one among them too.

If one applies 10 or 8 months in advance, 1000s follow and flood the system.

I was under the immpression the services in UK will be better than home country after immigrating.

Guess this is the other side of the double-edged immigration sword & have to live with it. So frustrating.
khubs wrote:Thanks all Smile
i understand from your post your visa was due to xpire february 2010(i am hoping you are a hsmp visa holders, since you mentioned "extension") and you applied for extension almost 8 months ago? is that correct mate? if so, did the officer asked you why you applied so early? and did you take any extra paper to show that you have a reason to apply or something like that? my hsmp visa is due to expire end of octeber this year. i have all the required paper but i am not sure if i can apply now or not. because there are some cases when the visa is stamped and validity date is the date when visa was issued. so i am kind of confused. any suggestion will be appreciated. thanks

hi nionlight,

yes indeed i was on hsmp-non JR and i applied 8 month before my visa for hsmp was going to expire(the due expiry date was 8th feb 2010).

I was on a 1 year contract job which finished in JUNE 2009 and I met all the criteria for extension. Also, was offered another permanent job but, my employer wanted longer validity for the visa. i mentioned this in my covering letter, i also carried the offer letter for new job....BUT HEY LISTEN- THE CASEWORKER WAS JUST NOT INTERESTED IN ALL THIS....SHE SAID TILL THE TIME U MEET ALL THE POINTS IT'S FINE FOR EXTENSION...(TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION LAST 12 MONTH EMPLOYMENT ONLY)

MY VISA HAS BEEN STAMPED FOR 3 YEARS STARTING FROM FEB 2010 ...SO RUN GO AHEAD AND GET IT DONE:) IF U HAVE ALL THE PAPERS READY.

GOOD LUCK!

khUBS

pankajmittal2004

ILR granted

Post by pankajmittal2004 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi Guys. I went to Croydon today for my ILR appointment and I together with my 2 dependents have been granted ILR under HSMP Judicial review :lol: :lol: :lol: . Here is my experience:
Appointment time: 09:15am
Reached at Croydon PEO: 8:30am
Security check, Initial papers check, and fees paid by 8:55am. Called at counter by a really well behaved caseworker at 9:02. She asked me documents as follows:
Application form + passports and payment receipt
P60's ( I would suggest everyone to keep there 5 years P60 with them as the caseworker told me that it helps immensely if you have all P60's with you)
3 months bank statement
3 months salary slips
Employment letter

and that's it. She told me to take a seat right infront of her. She did checks on computer and made photocopies of my documents. At 09:42am she said that everything is fine and you can come back around 10:30am. I didn't ask at that time that if application has been approved, I just assumed she will be doing secondary checks (Actually my application was approved by then and she meant to say that come and collect your passport around 10:30). Anyhow I went to a nearby shopping centre instead of an agonising wait there. Came back around 10:35 and from a customer services desk a lady called my application number and handed over the passports to me with the settlement stamp. She told me that in due time you will get your refund :lol: and she also provided me with backdated ILR letter. Thanks to everyone on this board and reading everyone's personal experience helps a lot in preparation of personal appointment.
PM2009

HSMP1+3+1

Re: ILR granted

Post by HSMP1+3+1 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Congrates....

Have you got back dated ILR combined (1 letter You + 2 dependents) or you got 3 separate letters ?

pankajmittal2004

re

Post by pankajmittal2004 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Yeh got one combined letter with all 3 names on it
PM2009

kasim
Newly Registered

Post by kasim » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 am

PinkFloyd wrote:Hello,

I got my Teir 1 extension granted at Croydon PEO yesterday. I am thankful to the board and members for helping me out.

My experience was no different from other people. Although I would mention that that people dont bother filling and arranging documents in neat folders as you have to hand them over wothout the folder. That was a night wasted.

I have used my Company Accounts and Letter for accountant for previous account and HSBC NRE account for maintenance funds.

Thanks again and wish all others in the line the very best.

Cheers!

Hi PinkFloyds and ssoct98,

I need a little advice on ltd company accounts. my extenstion is due on 7th Aug and company y/e is July 31st.
if I just show company accounts, letter from accountant and my business bank account statements would that be sufficient to prove the income/earnings. Or do I have to show additonal documents.

What documents did you guys show in this regards.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

PinkFloyd

Post by PinkFloyd » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 pm

The documents that did it for me
1. Company's Report (Profit and loss etc)for the my earnings period
2. Letter from the accountant.

Though I carried Company bank accounts , Invoices, Timesheets and Contracts to verify the numbers in the company's report.

Cheers!

kasim
Newly Registered

Post by kasim » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 pm

PinkFloyd wrote:The documents that did it for me
1. Company's Report (Profit and loss etc)for the my earnings period
2. Letter from the accountant.

Though I carried Company bank accounts , Invoices, Timesheets and Contracts to verify the numbers in the company's report.

Cheers!
Thanks for your reply. Please can you confirm if the net profit they consider, is it after tax or before tax figure?

Cheers.

mavrick7
Newly Registered

Bank Statements Query

Post by mavrick7 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:09 am

Hi all, I am currently an HSMP holder due to apply for extension under tier 1 early august in person. Before I finalize my documentation, I just neeeded some clarity on a few points as below.

1) Maintenance of Funds - Evidence giving original bank statements.
My query is since these are original statements and not printouts from online banking, do I still need to get them stamped by the back. I am confused about this as the guidelines are not clear on page 35 point 201. It says:
"
The evidence to support personal 201. savings for at least three months must be original, on the official letter-headed paper, or stationery of the organisation and have the official stamp of that organisation. It must have been issued by an authorised official of that organisatio
n".

look forward to your expert views.

push

Re: Bank Statements Query

Post by push » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:43 am

mavrick7 wrote:Hi all, I am currently an HSMP holder due to apply for extension under tier 1 early august in person. Before I finalize my documentation, I just neeeded some clarity on a few points as below.

1) Maintenance of Funds - Evidence giving original bank statements.
My query is since these are original statements and not printouts from online banking, do I still need to get them stamped by the back. I am confused about this as the guidelines are not clear on page 35 point 201. It says:
"
The evidence to support personal 201. savings for at least three months must be original, on the official letter-headed paper, or stationery of the organisation and have the official stamp of that organisation. It must have been issued by an authorised official of that organisatio
n".

look forward to your expert views.
If these are the original statements (formal statements) then you do not need any stamp or signatures
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

mavrick7
Newly Registered

name on bank statement and pay slips

Post by mavrick7 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:26 pm

hi push

thanks for your quick response on my query. really appreciate it.

However please advice if my original bank statements and original payslips had only the first initial of forename with full surname, is that an issue?
for example: L. Tyler instead of Liv Tyler.

look forward to your response buddy.

push

Re: name on bank statement and pay slips

Post by push » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 pm

mavrick7 wrote:hi push

thanks for your quick response on my query. really appreciate it.

However please advice if my original bank statements and original payslips had only the first initial of forename with full surname, is that an issue?
for example: L. Tyler instead of Liv Tyler.

look forward to your response buddy.
Thats fine. Ppl have got approval with similar evidence. if you are overly concerned about it, get your bank + employer to write a letter.
regards,
push

ITGraduate
Member of Standing

covering letter

Post by ITGraduate » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:54 am

Hi could someone please email me the covering letter which you provided for your extension in the PEO's

I would customise it accordingly to my requirements

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Jafar

push

Re: covering letter

Post by push » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:11 pm

staffordjafar wrote:Hi could someone please email me the covering letter which you provided for your extension in the PEO's

I would customise it accordingly to my requirements

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Jafar
Look at stickys - there are many templates
regards,
push

mavrick7
Newly Registered

ICFN???

Post by mavrick7 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi Push

Buddy could you advice regarding ICFN. I am currently on HSMP going on for extn under Tier-1 (General). As per what I have read on the UKBA website, currently we cant get a ICFN. is that right? Also looking at the application form, it states that if the ICFN is not enclosed please tick one of the reasons listed. How can we explain that ICFN is not for us for the moment?

saayinla

Re: ICFN???

Post by saayinla » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 am

mavrick7 wrote:Hi Push

Buddy could you advice regarding ICFN. I am currently on HSMP going on for extn under Tier-1 (General). As per what I have read on the UKBA website, currently we cant get a ICFN. is that right? Also looking at the application form, it states that if the ICFN is not enclosed please tick one of the reasons listed. How can we explain that ICFN is not for us for the moment?
You do not need to explain, just tick that ICFn is not enclose, then write that you have not been issued one.

The people at the border agency knows what category of immigrants that already have theirs, so no worries. I just got mine extended in person yesterday in glasgow. Will give experience shortly.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing

Covering letter

Post by ITGraduate » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 am

Dear Saayinla,

could you please share your covering letter with me . I know seniors ( Push) has asked me to check the stickys but i cant find a latest one

I got my extension in PEO next week, so please help me regarding this

Please could you email it to me

Many Thanks

Regards
Jafar
Last edited by ITGraduate on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 am

Jafar,

Don't wait for covering letter until n unless you really have something you would like to mention which you anyway can explain to them as you are going in person. Believe me the case workers don't even look at it, I am telling you this from the experience of few of my friends.