ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

passport request

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 am

richmond332 wrote:Anyone has requested passport return before the application process is completed? How long will it take to get back my passport in soonest time?
I have requested mine one on 28th of June and i put 3rd request today but still did not receive it.Today lady said that hopefully you will get it by friday.

JOZIO1453

Post by JOZIO1453 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

I sent mail for passports back and i recieved mail from officer that she told me u can get ur marriage cer. and u can ask for visit to embassy of that country with this document.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:53 pm

JOZIO1453 wrote:I sent mail for passports back and i recieved mail from officer that she told me u can get ur marriage cer. and u can ask for visit to embassy of that country with this document.
What was the exact wordings in the letter and did they send you your passport???
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

JOZIO1453

Post by JOZIO1453 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
JOZIO1453 wrote:I sent mail for passports back and i recieved mail from officer that she told me u can get ur marriage cer. and u can ask for visit to embassy of that country with this document.
What was the exact wordings in the letter and did they send you your passport???
I just wanted my passport back for I wil visit to malta and she just offer if its possible speak with that malta embassy that can u visit with ur Marriage c.
if not i will send .this application can take 6 months.

all conversation this ;)

JOZIO1453

Post by JOZIO1453 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 am

they sent my passports yesterday with 2.class royal mail but still i did not recieved i think i wil untill friday so i hope my process still goes on.
i hope they did ot cancel application ;)

nad1983

hi

Post by nad1983 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:05 pm

hi please if some can help me

i send eea2 on 3 feb

coa issue 24 feb and received 3 march

i am still waiting for my rc so when is the time start the day i send application or the day they issue coa..please help me out thanks ..

Ken G
Newly Registered

Post by Ken G » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:12 pm

The time is calculated from the date UKBA recieved your application. If there are no additional investigations in your case then it should be decided within 6 months. Nearing to 6 months or after that time, you can write to them threatening legal action if they have not processed your application. However, bear in mind that they are only bound to process the application within 6 months, there is no requirement for them to have it delivered to you within 6 months. After the sticker is printed/affixed to passport, the mail room sends out the post which may take upto 2 weeks and then further upto 5 days for 2nd class mail to reach you.

IMMIGRATION LAWYER

Re: hi

Post by IMMIGRATION LAWYER » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:42 pm

The average time for EEA2 is about 4 months.

Yours has been under consideration for 5 months, if I am not mistaken, so hopefully you should get a decision soon.

Sometimes the UK BA sends out requests for additional documents. Have you received any ?

I came across a few cases when the requests were sent by the UK BA via the 2nd class mail and were lost. Guess the consequences...

naseeri110
Newly Registered

Post by naseeri110 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

hi guys, HO received my application by 8th of April for eea2, requested my and my partner passports by 20th may and got them by 2nd june. in the covering letter HO wrote that you should get a family permit before entering the country. i dont know if that is normal and usual standard covering letter or not. n i still did not received my RC . while many peoples are getting it back by three months.

thanx for the help.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 am

naseeri110 wrote:hi guys, HO received my application by 8th of April for eea2, requested my and my partner passports by 20th may and got them by 2nd june. in the covering letter HO wrote that you should get a family permit before entering the country. i dont know if that is normal and usual standard covering letter or not. n i still did not received my RC . while many peoples are getting it back by three months.

thanx for the help.
they may have cancelled your application, you better call them.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:54 am

hi guys, HO received my application by 8th of April for eea2, requested my and my partner passports by 20th may and got them by 2nd june. in the covering letter HO wrote that you should get a family permit before entering the country. i dont know if that is normal and usual standard covering letter or not. n i still did not received my RC . while many peoples are getting it back by three months.
thanx for the help.
I believe this is a standard text. As you asked for your passports, they suggest that if you travel outside of the UK and your Family Permit is not valid any more to apply for a new one as the Residence Card has not been issued yet.
Most people get RC in 3-4 months so you are still within the average range. Hopefully you will get it in a few weeks.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Re: passport request

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
richmond332 wrote:Anyone has requested passport return before the application process is completed? How long will it take to get back my passport in soonest time?
I have requested mine one on 28th of June and i put 3rd request today but still did not receive it.Today lady said that hopefully you will get it by friday.
Have u got ur passport back or not yet

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 am

JOZIO1453 wrote:they sent my passports yesterday with 2.class royal mail but still i did not recieved i think i wil untill friday so i hope my process still goes on.
Any update?

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 am

nad1983 wrote:hi please if some can help me

i send eea2 on 3 feb

i am still waiting for my rc so when is the time start the day i send application or the day they issue coa..please help me out thanks ..

I belive you should call them to check the progress of the case and also find out if they have send any letter for u.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 am

bluecole2 wrote:21/06/2011- sent app to ukba

22/06/2011- ukba received app

Today- still waiting to receive CoA

You should call them and inquire about ur coa.it works sometime.
After 4 weeks you should call them and they will update u if they have send it or not yet.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 am

nad1983 wrote:hi please if some can help me

i send eea2 on 3 feb

or try to request either ur passport or ur wife's passport back.someties it works as well.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Re: certifivate of application

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 am

berber wrote:
humsafer wrote:Hi guys,
can someone tell me after eea2 application to HO after how long Ho should send COA under the EU law because i want to make a complain agaist UKBA
Thanx for that
Hi,

i have applied for EEA2 under european law on 1 June 2011 and i was waited for 3 weeks i called then they said you must wait up 4 weeks before you call us. i did so and when i called the women said your certificate of application has been ussed on the 27th June you just have to wait post man/women since i waited 1 week the post man/women never delivered that letter i called again she said you have to wait 10 working day since when the letter has been ussed on the 11 July i called to tel her all this story she said after 10 working days you haven't received it now you can send complain by Fax 01512131514 just after i worte them letter and i faxed it on the 11th of July 3 days nothing just now i called said you did everything right mean 4 weeks 10 working days send Fax now you just have to wait and soon as possible they will respond to your case. i said how long is the soon as possbile it take she said soon as possible she keep repeating that like parott.
--------------------------
ops the post man just came i am going to have look and i caome back

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
unbelieveble i have just received my certificate of applivation on the main time i am wirting this.

for all those need information about EEA2 if you didn't undrestand what i wrote here contact me on privat i will expain to you what i did.

i am off to job centre now.

good luck
hey buddy,

Any update.Did u find any job.

JOZIO1453

Post by JOZIO1453 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
JOZIO1453 wrote:they sent my passports yesterday with 2.class royal mail but still i did not recieved i think i wil untill friday so i hope my process still goes on.
Any update?
I recieved passports yesterday after 2days from my request.

there is just writing;
your passports sent back to u for u were enable to travel.

nothing more so i can go and come back ;)
my procces goes on ;)

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 am

JOZIO1453 wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:
Any update?

there is just writing;

my procces goes on ;)
Thanks for updating us.

JOZIO1453

Post by JOZIO1453 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
JOZIO1453 wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:
Any update?

there is just writing;

my procces goes on ;)
Thanks for updating us.
ur welcome ;)
we neeed all information ;)

Zhonor

Post by Zhonor » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

EEA 2 application sent - 16th April 2011
HO received - 18th April 2011
COA (certificate of application) received - 13th May dated 4th May 2011

Will update once I receive my RC

RC received: 22nd July 2011 dated 11th July 2011 using the delivery package I've enclosed with my application.

HappY Happy me!

Tanic
Newly Registered

Post by Tanic » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Right guys, its been a long emotional road but its nearing the end

I emailed the North West Customer Complaints, which i think i found on here, on 13th July. I had completely forgotten i had done it until i received an email from them today.

They can confirm that instruction to ISSUE RC was made on 19th July 2011 & all our documents are in the Secure Holding Centre waiting to be despatched in the envelope provided.

So it seems McCarthy Judgement did not effect our application :D

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting & i will update once we actually have Passports back in our hands

couragenh
Newly Registered

Post by couragenh » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 am

Wow, this has been totally unexpected.

APPLICATION RECEIVED: 17MAY
COA DATED: 8 JUNE
RESIDENT CARD DATED: 21 JULY
RECEIVED IT: 23 JULY

History: applied under EEA wife being self-sufficient (looking after baby) and i was working. Used health-on-line "personal choice" private medical insurance and costed £78 for the three of us (essential cover, option 2,3,4,5 and £500 excess).

this is just half of a story of a long endurance to get EEA family permit (2 rejections).

Good luck to everyone, pm me for any specifics etc

EDDIE
Newly Registered

Post by EDDIE » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:59 am

update with my rc

applied for rc on 26 april

receive on 23 july with in 3 months that was surely unexpected im over the moon and relieve spouse working .. many thanks to every one who helped me and good luck to everyone for their rc ... :)

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

couragenh wrote:Wow, this has been totally unexpected.

APPLICATION RECEIVED: 17MAY
COA DATED: 8 JUNE
RESIDENT CARD DATED: 21 JULY
RECEIVED IT: 23 JULY

History: applied under EEA wife being self-sufficient (looking after baby) and i was working. Used health-on-line "personal choice" private medical insurance and costed £78 for the three of us (essential cover, option 2,3,4,5 and £500 excess).

this is just half of a story of a long endurance to get EEA family permit (2 rejections).

Thats really unbeliveable.
Good luck to everyone, pm me for any specifics etc