ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help if anyone applied from Asia or Pakistan?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yasir822

Re: Still waiting from last 38 working days

Post by yasir822 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Until last week we were able to search at gov.uk
Processing time
10-15 days 73%
30 days 100%

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 pm

yasir822 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:07 pm
Until last week we were able to search at gov.uk
Processing time
10-15 days 73%
30 days 100%
That is just the historic statistics of what the processing was in the previous month. It is not a guarantee of future applications.
It appears there were no Tier 1 decisions made in September, which is why nothing shows up for T1 anymore
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Yes you are right.

valy1234
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: Need help if anyone applied from Asia or Pakistan?

Post by valy1234 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Hey! I have applied for the same route (200k) from Russia. I have been waiting for exactly 60 working days to get my decision, so dont worry and be patient! Good luck:)

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Have u done with ur interview?& what was the given proceessing time from the place u have applied?

All the best

keptis
Newly Registered
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by keptis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:07 am

:? [quote=valy1234 post_id=1549593 time=1508243145 user_id=180614]
Hey! I have applied for the same route (200k) from Russia. I have been waiting for exactly 60 working days to get my decision, so dont worry and be patient! Good luck:)
[/quote]

Hello Guy from Russia, I did applied from Baku still waiting for decision same as you more than 60 days. Did you get respond from them, any emails or notification?

does anyone know any article against HO for delay?

thanks.

yasir822

Still waiting after interview

Post by yasir822 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:14 am

No not yet.Still waiting for response.Plz tell me did they call u for interview?

Thanks

yasir822

Re: Still waiting after interview

Post by yasir822 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 pm

After interview I’m still waiting

valy1234
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by valy1234 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm

keptis wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:07 am
:?
valy1234 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:25 pm
Hello Guy from Russia, I did applied from Baku still waiting for decision same as you more than 60 days. Did you get respond from them, any emails or notification?

does anyone know any article against HO for delay?

thanks.
Hey! I have applied on the 18th of July , got an automated email on the 9th of October that the decision regarding my application has been made. After that (on the 10th of October) I have received a call from Russian embassy to come and bring my passport to stamp an entry clerance visa (as I chose an option of not submitting my passport along with other docs). I am sure that they are just very busy now.

valy1234
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by valy1234 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm

yasir822 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:37 pm
Have u done with ur interview?& what was the given proceessing time from the place u have applied?

All the best
I had an interview on the 2d of September. The processing time according to their data on the website was 30 working days (I had been waiting exactly 60 working days).

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:19 am

When did u submit ur application & are u waiting from 30 days after interview or after submit documents?

Asif2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asif2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:47 am

yasir822 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:05 pm
I am applying with 2 dependents and right now i am in bit trouble.My Main funds and Maintenance funds were in account from 8 months but unluckily pound rate is up now and i am facing shortage of 5k pounds in my main funds.Now i will ask my mother to give me short funds as third party then i will apply.
And i have 2 years experience in Retails business (SUPERMARKET) in Islamabad and going to start the same business in Uk and my Business Plan wrote by professionals in Uk.
I am traveling Uk from my childhood and still i have Multiple Visitor Visa until 2019.
Now lets see what i get VISA or REJECTION :)
Do u prepare ur interview?
I am planning to apply T1 Entrepreneur from Dubai as doing job here, but I have my younger brother as partner who is doing Business in Pakistan. Can you please tell a little about what documents you have to show regarding your existing business in Pakistan ? and also how important is it to get help on making Business plan and hiring a solicitor if you could advise any good Solicitor as there are so many in Market as the moment don't know any genuine one. I will appreciate your help on this. Many Thanks

Stallion_88
Newly Registered

Post by Stallion_88 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:57 am

Asif2017 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:47 am
yasir822 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:05 pm
I am applying with 2 dependents and right now i am in bit trouble.My Main funds and Maintenance funds were in account from 8 months but unluckily pound rate is up now and i am facing shortage of 5k pounds in my main funds.Now i will ask my mother to give me short funds as third party then i will apply.
And i have 2 years experience in Retails business (SUPERMARKET) in Islamabad and going to start the same business in Uk and my Business Plan wrote by professionals in Uk.
I am traveling Uk from my childhood and still i have Multiple Visitor Visa until 2019.
Now lets see what i get VISA or REJECTION :)
Do u prepare ur interview?
I am planning to apply T1 Entrepreneur from Dubai as doing job here, but I have my younger brother as partner who is doing Business in Pakistan. Can you please tell a little about what documents you have to show regarding your existing business in Pakistan ? and also how important is it to get help on making Business plan and hiring a solicitor if you could advise any good Solicitor as there are so many in Market as the moment don't know any genuine one. I will appreciate your help on this. Many Thanks
[/quote]
Keep the hopes high, all be fine as they say there:
:arrow: non English text removed by moderator
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:03 am

Stallion what stage r u on? Did u applied already? Planning to apply? Already in uk?

Asif2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asif2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:53 am

Irfan, I have also lived in UK for 4 years as student and PSW applicant (Did job as Accountant during that time period), do you think that UK stay will help in T1 application especially when having no business experience ?
Thanks

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:59 am

Off course your time spent in Uk will help you. Make sure the job you did there while on student visa did not exceeded weekly allowed work limit, etc..

Accountancy experience is also beneficial.
To my understanding if an applicant is seriously into doing business there. His business plan is properly worked out and the applicant have got all the uk business related facts right thn he is good to go.

Asif2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asif2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:14 am

Thanks Dear, Actually my status was little complicated in the way that my PSW application after MBA was refused then Toing and Froing started with court and HO, then applied for extension as student but there was no response from HO after bio, then I decided to leave country on my own. So not sure was all that job period would count job as legal or what, though the whole job was under my NI number.
Need advice on business plan writing too..
Stay Blessed!

Stallion_88
Newly Registered

Post by Stallion_88 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 am

Dear Irfanlibra2017/Asif2017,

[/quote]
Keep the hopes high, all be fine someday ,they say:
:arrow: non English text removed by moderator

I am applying with 2-dependants for TIER-1-200K, have previous UK residency history (clean) and often travelling to UK ;i.e family ties.

On this forum, I am gathering a lot of useful information;i.e learning from others experiences, in order to avoid any mistakes/misinterpretation of the guidance, when I apply for myself.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:38 am

This topic is NOT a general, free for all to ask questions topic.

Can the following 3 members please start their own topics rather than rudely tagging onto another members thread. It is unfair to the OP who has a long running thread on their own circumstances and application.

Stallion_88
Irfanlibra2017
Asif2017

And can user 'Stallion_88' desist from posting text in a foreign language.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 am

CR001, can u please kindly tell me what topic should i start in a separate thread? I did not posted any question for help in this thread. So why should i start a new thread and why do u think i am rude?

What kind of forum is this? someone asked a question and i replied to his question as per my knowledge and i am labelled as a rude person.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:51 am

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 am
CR001, can u please kindly tell me what topic should i start in a separate thread? I did not posted any question for help in this thread. So why should i start a new thread and why do u think i am rude? This topic belongs to user 'yasir822', by replying to user 'Stallion_88' who has tagged on (and user 'asif2017'), it creates confusion as it is not their topic.
I understand you were offering advice, so apologies. We have a nightmare with members hijacking topics on the forum in all visa categories.

What kind of forum is this? someone asked a question and i replied to his question as per my knowledge and i am labelled as a rude person. I did not say YOU personally are rude, I said it is considered rude to tag on. It is etiquette to respect other members topics. Suggest read the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 am

I understand what u meant to say. Yes thats correct, it will create more confusion for the actual thread owner and it might divert the topic as well. I have seen many posts bombarded with off topic questions and it becomes a mess at the end of the day.

I do apologies for that as well. Will stick to the forum rules in future. Thank u so much for your kind reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:57 am

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 am
I understand what u meant to say. Yes thats correct, it will create more confusion for the actual thread owner and it might divert the topic as well. I have seen many posts bombarded with off topic questions and it becomes a mess at the end of the day.

I do apologies for that as well. Will stick to the forum rules in future. Thank u so much for your kind reply.
A mess is an understatement :? I could show you topic links that run into 1,124 pages of absolutely nonsense.

Thanks for understanding. I would hate to have to lock the OPs topic due to this, it is unfair.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Asif2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asif2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:38 am
This topic is NOT a general, free for all to ask questions topic.

Can the following 3 members please start their own topics rather than rudely tagging onto another members thread. It is unfair to the OP who has a long running thread on their own circumstances and application.

Stallion_88
Irfanlibra2017
Asif2017

And can user 'Stallion_88' desist from posting text in a foreign language.
Dear Moderator,
Well, noted on above, but its kinda strange that all four of us having similar circumstances and going to apply in coming weeks/months and we can not discuss and seek your help too as a group in one thread when even PM is not allowed!
Shall I start new thread with almost similar title and invite/request these guys to share their experience and then wait for someone to come and warn all these to just give answers on what asked and do not share problems (if any) they faced in different phases of application?

These are just questions I have in mind, Sorry if you feel I am being rude but just wanted to be clear how this all works.

Many Thanks

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Hey dear
Yes u can apply with ur brother but u have to make a good business plan and should have deep knowledge of that business plan as they will call u for interview and will check that the business plan is urs and do u have all knowledge or not.It is not necessary to have business experience but u have to prove urself that u will do the business in uk which u have mention as business plan.And yes better to hire some solicitor as i did.I had recently attend my interview here in islamabad so u can find question they asked me and moreover u can ask me for any help u want.Now i am waiting for my result.

Best of luck