ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still Haven't Received confirmation Email for Priority Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vetri81082
India

Re: Made a mistake in Appendix 2 Form (Urgent)

Post by vetri81082 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:30 pm

I am not recommending this is as a solution. But give a try.

1) Try to mail HO at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk or
2) Try to call HO@ 03001232241

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm

vetri81082 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:30 pm

thanks

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:45 pm

shaniHaroon wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm
vetri81082 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:30 pm

thanks
can't get through with this number

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:45 pm

I posted the missing information on page 6 in the appendix form but after few minutes later requested post office to give me post back, and manage to get back, i thought they might be consider this letter as my whole supporting documents and refuse our application , let see what the home office say about this missing x in the relevant box, i have selected part 3A and category A as well on page 5 ONLY miss the 3.4 option where stated "Is your sponsor currently employed in the UK " on page 6 but i answered rest of all question 3.5, onwards.
finger cross

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:05 pm

You for no reason getting stressed. If you haven't ticked that part but correctly filled the form by giving all detail about employment then it's common sense that the employment is in UK.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:25 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:05 pm
You for no reason getting stressed. If you haven't ticked that part but correctly filled the form by giving all detail about employment then it's common sense that the employment is in UK.
Thanks Seagul

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Still Haven't Received confirmation Email for Priority Application

Post by shaniHaroon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 am

Hello All
I have made online application on 1st of April and Biometric taken on 3rd April and sent documents to Sheffield on 9th April which received 10th April (checked through royal mail) but since that till now I neither received confirmation Email that application has been received and ECO has been allocated to our application nor i have received back my documents, i rung couple of time last Monday and Friday but they only acknowledge that our application is on system nothing more, our case is priority but already more than half time is taken, and i am bit worry about sponsor phone call interview as i am going to pakistan on 4th May next friday (flight, holidays and wedding Hall already booked for 6th May), does anyone has recommendation or should i write email to escalate visa process , any comments will be appreciated

Katie_France
Russia

Re: Still Haven't Received confirmation Email for Priority Application

Post by Katie_France » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 am

shaniHaroon wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 am
Hello All
I have made online application on 1st of April and Biometric taken on 3rd April and sent documents to Sheffield on 9th April which received 10th April (checked through royal mail) but since that till now I neither received confirmation Email that application has been received and ECO has been allocated to our application nor i have received back my documents, i rung couple of time last Monday and Friday but they only acknowledge that our application is on system nothing more, our case is priority but already more than half time is taken, and i am bit worry about sponsor phone call interview as i am going to pakistan on 4th May next friday (flight, holidays and wedding Hall already booked for 6th May), does anyone has recommendation or should i write email to escalate visa process , any comments will be appreciated
UKVI received my documents on the 9th of March, I received confirmation email only on the 5ths of April.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:43 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:21 pm
Topics Merged (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:45 am

Katie_France wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 am
shaniHaroon wrote:
Hello All
UKVI received my documents on the 9th of March, I received confirmation email only on the 5ths of April.
Thanks for quick response :)

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:01 pm

They do not always send out confirmation emails on time and if at all.

Home Office do say not to make travel arrangements until decision is made.

If you are really worried send email to UKVI and ask them to escalate the message to decision making centre and let them know of your travel plans.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:01 pm
They do not always send out confirmation emails on time and if at all.

Home Office do say not to make travel arrangements until decision is made.

If you are really worried send email to UKVI and ask them to escalate the message to decision making centre and let them know of your travel plans.
Thank you very much

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Katie_France wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 am
shaniHaroon wrote:
Hello All
Thanks for reply one thing more, have you received interview call yet or not and did you submit priority or standard application and when did you received decision if you already gotten :)

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:02 pm

I passed biometrics on the 8th of March, my documents were scanned and received by UKVI on the 9th of March. I received their confirmation email on the 5th of April. No decision yet. It is a priority application.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Katie_France wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:02 pm
I passed biometrics on the 8th of March, my documents were scanned and received by UKVI on the 9th of March. I received their confirmation email on the 5th of April. No decision yet. It is a priority application.
thanks
Hope and prayer you will get decision in your favour soon :D

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:28 pm

shaniHaroon wrote:
Hello All
i am going to pakistan on 4th May next friday (flight, holidays and wedding Hall already booked for 6th May), does anyone has recommendation or should i write email to escalate visa process , any comments will be appreciated
what type of visa you had actually applied when you are planning to travel for marrying on 6th May? Were you not legally married when you had submitted your application?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:37 pm

shaniHaroon wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:10 pm
thanks
Hope and prayer you will get decision in your favour soon :D
Thank you so much! Hope all of us will get our visas soon

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:42 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:28 pm
shaniHaroon wrote:
Hello All
i am going to pakistan on 4th May next friday (flight, holidays and wedding Hall already booked for 6th May), does anyone has recommendation or should i write email to escalate visa process , any comments will be appreciated
what type of visa you had actually applied when you are planning to travel for marrying on 6th May? Were you not legally married when you had submitted your application?
I have applied spouse Visa but we had only NIkkah that time but this time is actual wedding :D , and in document i have declare our function as wedding ceremony, and went over there six months ago, all evidence s have been giving to HO such as flight tickets, nikkah function photographs etc

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:59 am

Your going for Walima. Would have been better to do Walima after visa granted or after arrival to UK.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:59 am
Your going for Walima. Would have been better to do Walima after visa granted or after arrival to UK.
Thank you so much your advice (Londoner007) In fact this is going to be actual wedding ( Ruksati) but I will consider your suggestion and thinking to move date from 6th of May to 13 May and by that time it will cover 6 weeks and 28 working days (for priority application) from 3rd of April. we can't move further as Ramdan will start on 15 May and also after Ramdan isn't option for us as visa will expire in 30 days.

My main concern is sponsor's interview call rather than visa, i can wait in pakistan as long as it requires to collect passport

Do you think if Email to HO to request about expedite visa application is good or bad , i can also attach e-tickets with confirmed status l , as going on 4 May and coming back 18 May , I have also booked my wife return journey with me on 18 May as well.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Thank you very much for your advice , Just received Email from HO and hope will get interview call before 4th May with the Grace of Allah :D

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 pm

InshaAllah.

Just remember, Ruksati etc are all worthless if both you and your partner are separated - so don't risk it. Sort out visa first then Ruksati which can wait. Also, they try and make a decision within 30 working days, doesn't mean it is guranteed to be made in that time.

I hope they do InshaAllah and you get an approval before ramadan so that you can be with your spouse during Ramadan and especially Eid! If that happens, then verily you have been blessed.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:13 pm

I have received my decision email today

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:03 pm

shaniHaroon wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 am
Londoner007 wrote:
Thank you very much for your advice , Just received Email from HO and hope will get interview call before 4th May with the Grace of Allah :D
Not everyone gets interviewed, Why you wish to be interviewed :o :o

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Katie_France wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:13 pm
I have received my decision email today
Hope it will be in your favour , GOOD LUCK :D