ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need a UKVI personal contact email address

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

djweeble
Newly Registered
Wales

I need a UKVI personal contact email address

Post by djweeble » Fri May 15, 2020 10:25 am

As in the topic title, does anyone have a contact email for any REAL person at UKVI ?
I don't want that person's full address, just the format of the name and everything after the @. I'm trying to contact someone there, I know the name of the person, but not the email, so I'm hoping I can use the format of someone else's address to get to the person I need to write to

Can anyone help me ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: I need a UKVI personal contact email address

Post by CR001 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:30 am

It is usually in the format of name.surname@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: I need a UKVI personal contact email address

Post by seagul » Fri May 15, 2020 7:05 pm

Emails aren't necessarily be created exactly in names order rather some numbers & symbols may also be attached to them/changing the alignment of full name for extra added security. Many times the sender assume that by following the name order the email have been sent out successfully but it isn't actually despite without receiving the failure delivery email.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.