ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year ILR Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Goodluck2022
Newly Registered
Pakistan

10 year ILR Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Post by Goodluck2022 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:39 pm

I have applied for super priority 10 year ILR .application submitted 17Th April biometrics on 26Th at 8am Croydon.after 24 hours on 27th my solicitor got this email.
Thank you for your clients priority application for permission to stay in UK.
Although we would normally decide your clients application in 24 hours from the date it was submitted.unfortunately this is not going to be possible in his case.this is because your clients application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider his case thoroughly and reach a decision.
We expect to make a decision on your clients application by 17th October 2022.but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.

Is it only me who has received such email or other people get it too plus I have travel plans 6 months timescale is too far for me.what I can do about it.

zimba
Mood:

Re: 10 year ILR Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:22 pm

Super priority service is not guranteed. The usual ILR timeframe is 6 months. You should wait to hear back as your application is not straightforward
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

kamsi
Mood:

Post by kamsi » Tue May 03, 2022 2:04 am

Would you be entitled to a refund as the application will not be treated as a super priority? I hope so.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 03, 2022 4:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Goodluck2022
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Goodluck2022 » Wed May 04, 2022 8:56 am

As they have taken 800 Pounds super priority application fee on top of standard payment.are they going to give me a decision sooner than 17.10.2022.I mean with in 4 to 5 weeks or I will have to wait for 6 months even after paying extra money.

Goodluck2022
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Goodluck2022 » Fri May 13, 2022 2:27 pm

Hi
I just got bad news that my kidneys have failed after getting blood tests as I am on UK visit visa and I have applied for Ilr I cannot use NHS service can I ask home office to make a decision on my application early.please help

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

If you applied before visa expiry, you are lawfully in the UK as per section 3C and considered Ordinarily Resident here. Access to the NHS remains unaffected
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:49 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:47 pm
If you applied before visa expiry, you are lawfully in the UK as per section 3C and considered Ordinarily Resident here. Access to the NHS remains unaffected
The user has stated they are here on a visit visa.
Goodluck2022 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 2:27 pm
Hi
I just got bad news that my kidneys have failed after getting blood tests as I am on UK visit visa and I have applied for Ilr I cannot use NHS service can I ask home office to make a decision on my application early.please help
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 13, 2022 3:53 pm

Oh I missed that.