ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due in 5/16 from Tier 1 General. TAX RETURN AMENDED

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

c4click
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR due in 5/16 from Tier 1 General. TAX RETURN AMENDED

Post by c4click » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 am

Dear Moderators

I received response from HO after 10 month. Asking to complete new enhanced Questionnaire in regard to Self Assessment & Director Limited Co. earning during 2010-11 to 2015-16 (6 years). Detail as under:
1. How much earnings, turnover, net profit & tax etc year wise.
2. SA302 from 2010-11 to 2015-16.
3. Company tax return for each year.

Case history is as below:
Tier 1 general to ILR application in 05/2016
2010-11 Self Employed
2011-12 to 2015-16 Director Limited Co.
2010-11 tax return revised in 02/2016
Dependent: 5 (Mrs, 2 Child over 18 years & 2 under 18 years)
10 years also completed now.
Dependents in UK= 5 years

I need your urgent help please on the following Questions:
1. Either I should vary application on 10 years LR basis or wait as tier 1 general to ILR
2. What are pros & cons
3- As tier 1 General application is still pending in HO, which application for dependents needs to be send?
4- Is there anyway my dependent can get ILR at the same time or they can get sooner after me.

Regards
c4click

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 am

1. Either I should vary application on 10 years LR basis or wait as tier 1 general to ILR
Your choice. The same checks re tax/income etc will be done.
2. What are pros & cons
You get appeal rights if refused ILR LR as a pro. Dependents must switch to FLR(M) which resets their clock to zero - con.
3- As tier 1 General application is still pending in HO, which application for dependents needs to be send?
FLR(M) and they must meet ALL the requirements (English and financial)
4- Is there anyway my dependent can get ILR at the same time or they can get sooner after me.
No, they cannot get ILR independently from you or before you as PBS Dependents. They also cannot get ILR with you if you apply for ILR based on long residence. They must switch to FLR(M), which resets their clock.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

c4click
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Gen to ILR, Self Assessment Revised, Deception 322 (5

Post by c4click » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:02 am

CR001 thank you.

Your choice. The same checks re tax/income etc will be done.

2. What are pros & cons

You get appeal rights if refused ILR LR as a pro. Dependents must switch to FLR(M) which resets their clock to zero - con.

FLR(M) and they must meet ALL the requirements (English and financial)

No, they cannot get ILR independently from you or before you as PBS Dependents. They also cannot get ILR with you if you apply for ILR based on long residence. They must switch to FLR(M), which resets their clock.

Dear CR001 Thank You.

Q.2 Is it possible i can only change Tier 1 Gen to Long Residence instead of dependent. as the application is already pending as PBS dependent. their application automatically goes on hold/pending. when i will get ILR on long residence then i can apply my dependents?

Q. My 2 children more than 18 years and 2 are less than 18 years. heared that, those who are less than 18 years will get immediately with wife when i got it. is this yes or no please. or they have to wait an other 5 years as now they are living 5 years in UK. or they have to another wait 10 years start the clock from 0 to 10 years.

Q. SA amendment , earlier revised, get a letter from accountant that it was his mistake. is this letter will helpful or it is better to send HO along with new questionnaire or this letter need to be presented in court later on, if refused.

c4click
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by c4click » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:07 am

Dear CR001 Thank You.

Q.2 Is it possible, i can only change Tier 1 Gen to Long Residence instead of all dependent. as the application is already pending PBS dependent. their application automatically will go to on hold. when i will get ILR on long residence basis then i can apply my dependents?

Q. My 2 children more than 18 years and 2 are less than 18 years. it revealed, those who are less than 18 years will get immediately with wife when i got it. is this yes or no please. or they have to wait an other 5 years as now they are living 5 years in UK. or they have to another wait 10 years start the clock from 0 to 10 years.

Q. SA amendment , earlier revised, get a letter from accountant that it was his mistake. is this letter will helpful or it is better to send HO along with new questionnaire or this letter need to be presented in court later on, if refused.

c4click
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

either SET(P) or FLR(FP) from Tier 1 Gen to ILR as Dependant

Post by c4click » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:17 am

Dear All
My time line:
22/04/07 1st entry UK as student
03/10 P.S.W.
05/11 to 05/13 Tier 1 (General)
05/13 to 05/16 Extension Tier 1 (General)
05/16 ILR application sent to Home Office on 5 years basis along with dependants
ILR application pending up to present i.e 30/03/16
10 years completing 04/17 (28 days before 25/03/17)

Tier 1 DEPENDANT
Wife & 4 children came UK 02/12, more than 5 years now
2 children less than 18 years & 2 more than 18 years

I want to change application on 10 years long residence.
Q.1 Does my wife & Children are eligible ILR as they spent 5+ years
Q. 2 If they eligible, which form please? either SET (M)
Q. 3 I am worry about 2 children over 18 yeras because there UNI fees is £46K per annum, 23K each per year considering International student
**If they get ILR, will be considered home student rather than int. student
Please reply urgent with detail Pros & Cons. thanks

Regards
Clk

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:29 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:39 am

Q1 No, unless they are eligible under Long residence.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:32 am

May be difficult for over 18 year old children applying under Appendix FM?

c4click
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by c4click » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi Vinny
Thank you.

One my friend Tier 1 General, has sent his application on 10 years long route & his wife as SET (M) while she came UK 1st time in 11/2011. Is this possible & legal? I would like the same if you agree please.
He was told by his solicitor, because her wife came before 07/2012, she need only 2 years to complete. So they are eligible. That is why his solicitor send his 10 years long residence application while his wife use SET (M) application. please respond. thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:06 pm

No.

However,
geriatrix wrote:Some Category A applicants have been lucky with SET(O)/SET(M) at a PEO.